PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF CUENTAVIÑAS
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable Data Protection legislation, we hereby inform you that the data will be processed by CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L., as the Controller. The purpose of this processing is the provision of the service that the user requests via our contact form and for which we need them to tick the box indicating their acceptance of this policy. If they do not do so, we will not have their express consent and will therefore be unable to respond to their request.
For the correct provision of the services offered by the CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L., it is necessary that the user answers each and every one of the questions appearing on the forms on our website. It is also necessary for the user to declare that he/she is over legal.
An additional purpose of the processing of the data of a personal nature will be to send commercial information relating to the products and services offered today and in the future by CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L.; this information includes advertising and promotional communications, via postal mail, fax, electronic mail or any other medium. In order for this processing to take place, the user must tick the box assigned for this purpose on the form on the website.
Given the personal nature of the data provided, CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L. undertakes to process said data in strict confidence maintaining the necessary secrecy. To this end, it has implemented the appropriate security measures in accordance with the analysis of risks carried out.
We would like to inform you that your data will not be supplied to third parties nor will we make international transfers of data, unless there is a legal obligation to do so or it is necessary to pass the data on. This will be done solely and exclusively when required for the provision of the service requested, in which case consent for this purpose will be requested.
The data gathered and processed will be stored for a limited period of time. This period will be that required to meet the legal obligations imposed on the CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L. by the different applicable laws and regulations.
The user may exercise, as the data subject, the following rights at the address indicated in the Legal Notice:
- Right to access: the data subject may request the processed data from the Controller and if the answer is yes, which specific personal data are being processed.
- Right to rectification: the data subject may request the Controller to correct any inaccurate personal data about him or her.
- Right to erasure: the data subject may request the Controller to erase his/her personal data.
- Right to object: the data subject may object to the Controller processing his/her personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject may request the Controller not to process his/her personal data in certain specific situations and on a temporary basis.
- Right to portability: the data subject may request the Controller to make available the personal data concerning him or her in a structured format that is easy to access and manage.
For more information on these rights, please consult www.agpd.es.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The following data will be stored in each “cookie”: language, date, time and the last time the user visited our website, the design of contents that the user chose on their first visit to our website and security features affecting control of access to restricted areas.
From this website we study the preferences of our users (demographic characteristics, traffic patterns and other information as a whole in order to understand the behaviour and profile of our users). Tracking the preferences of our users helps us to improve our website and our services.
We use Google Analytics, a Google tool for measuring website traffic which can store cookies in your computer to help us compile information that will only be used for statistical purposes and for studying the behaviour of the users of our website. The information collected by the cookie (including the IP) is stored and transmitted to Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this data to track your activity on our website and generate reports in order to identify how you use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties when required to do so by current legislation. Acceptance of this policy implies acceptance of the use by Google of the information collected by Google Analytics.
You can configure your browser to block the storage of cookies on your computer. For more information, please consult our Cookies Policy.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L.
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Why do we process your personal data?
At CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L. we process the information provided to us by the data subjects for the following purposes:
- Management and administration of the business relationship established with suppliers, clients and employees.
- Providing commercial information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Responding to your consultations and queries, if you ask us a question via our website.
How long do we store your data for?
The personal data provided will be stored:
- While the business relationship remains in force.
- While the data subject does not request its erasure.
- Any information which for legal reasons must be stored for a specific period will not be erased until the period indicated by Law has elapsed.
LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal grounds for the processing of your data are as follows:
- Performance of an agreement in the event that you are an employee, client or supplier.
- Consent from the data subject provided on the website in the event that you make a request or consultation via our contact form.
PEOPLE WHO WILL RECEIVE THE DATA SUPPLIED
Who will your data be sent to?
a) The data will be sent due to legal obligation to:
- Social security offices (in the case of employees)
- Tax offices (in the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
- Other government bodies (in the case of employees, suppliers and clients)
- Insurance companies (in the case of employees)
b) The data will be sent due to contractual obligation to:
- Banks, savings banks and rural savings banks
c) The data (images) of EMPLOYEES/CLIENTS/EVENTS/TRAINING SESSIONS will be sent, with their consent, to the following Social Networks:
* The sending of data referred to in paragraph c) above entails the international transfer of data to the USA, to which the people concerned offered their consent
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L are processing personal data that concerns them.
Right to access: the data subject may request the processed data from the Controller and if the answer is yes, which specific personal data are being processed.
Right to rectification: the data subject may request the Controller to correct any inaccurate personal data about him or her.
Right to erasure: the data subject may request the Controller to erase his/her personal data, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right to object: the data subject may object to the Controller processing his/her personal data.
Right to restriction of processing: the data subject may request the Controller not to process his/her personal data in certain specific situations and on a temporary basis.
Right to portability: the data subject may request the Controller to make available the personal data concerning him or her in a structured format that is easy to access and manage.
How can these rights be exercised? By writing to CUENTAVIÑAS, S.L., C/vial B6 Peciña PC: 26339 San Vicente de la Sonsierra (LaRioja) SPAIN/p>
How can you make a complaint? If you feel that your rights requests have not been correctly dealt with, you have the right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency - Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.